IOS Developer (iphone/ipad)
AVA Infotech – Chandigarh, Punjab
No of positions: 2
Experience: Minimum 1.5 years
- BE/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with XCode, Objective C, and SQLite in a professional environment
- Experience on working with Web Services (XML/JSON data Parsing)
- Solid understanding of server side web technologies
- Experience within app authentication, notifications, data communication of apps with Web-based applications
- Experience in creating apps that are currently in the Apple App Store
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience of Server Development involving Mobile apps (iOS/Android) is added advantage.
- Experience of Android/Windows Mobile Development will also be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Research and share industry innovations and trends.
- Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration on client engagements from definition phase through implementation.
- Facilitate communication of technical matters among internal team as well as external partners.
- Analyze requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions.
- Assist Project Team in the creations of requirements, timelines, and estimates for projects and new business opportunities
Interested candidates can apply now.